In the past, I have taught (at the University of Florida)
and served as a Teaching Assistant for
- CAP 6610 Machine Learning (Spring 2010)
- COT 5405 Analysis of Algorithms (Fall 2008, Summer 2007, Spring 2007 and Fall 2006)
- COT 3100 Applications of Discrete Structures (Spring 2009, Fall 2007, Spring 2006 and Fall 2005)
- CIS 3023 Programming for CIS Majors II (Summer 2005 and Spring 2005)
- CIS 3020 Introduction to Computer Science (Fall 2004).
My Erdös number
, through the path VR - N.S. Narayanaswamy - C. E. Veni Madhavan - Renu C. Laskar - PE.
What a misfortune, although you are made
for fine and great works
this unjust fate of yours always
denies you encouragement and success;
that base customs should block you;
and pettiness and indifference.
And how terrible the day when you yield
(the day when you give up and yield),
and you leave on foot for Susa,
and you go to the monarch Artaxerxes
who favorably places you in his court,
and offers you satrapies and the like.
And you accept them with despair
these things that you do not want.
Your soul seeks other things, weeps for other things;
the praise of the public and the Sophists,
the hard-won and inestimable Well Done;
the Agora, the Theater, and the Laurels.
How can Artaxerxes give you these,
where will you find these in a satrapy;
and what life can you live without these.
Constantine P. Cavafy (1910)
Last modified: Fri May 19 05:20:05 2017
Copyright (C) 2017 Venkatakrishnan Ramaswamy.